A Professional Pet Sitting Service Offering a Full Complement of Services
Tailored to Meet the Needs of Your Family
Meet and Greet
Free of Charge
- 30 minutes in length.
- This is a required visit at which I can get to know both you and your pet(s); learn about specific needs, personality traits, and the visit schedule.
- I will obtain important veterinary information, complete pet profile(s), review the service agreement and collect keys.
- Forms for the Meet and Greet consultation can be found on the bottom of the Wag Wagon Home Page.
Cat Sitting Visit
- 15 – 20 minutes in length.
- Includes fresh food, water and treats (if allowed).
- Litter box cleaning/maintenance.
- Mail/newspaper retrieval.
- Alternating curtains & lights.
- Watering plants.
- Fee includes up to two cats per household. Add $3 for each additional cat.
Overnight Needs:It’s your party and you can snore if you want to – you can hog all the covers – you can sleep in late or wake up early! We stay at your house and adhere to your schedule to make your vacation great. If your skills and temperament allow you will enjoy a fun off-leash Adventure Club outing with your friends; if not there will be plenty of walking on-leash and play opportunities.
I’ll stay in your home from the hours of ~8:00pm-~7:00 am to provide your pet the added comfort of overnight companionship and increase your home’s security. This service includes fresh food and water, a long morning walk and/or playtime, alternating curtains and lights, mail/newspaper retrieval, trash and recycling to the curb, and plenty of TLC! There’s never an additional charge for medication administration. Rate includes up to two pets per household. Add $5 for each additional pet. Mid-day walk and dinner visits are not included. 100% NON-REFUNDABLE/ NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit is required at time of booking. ***Rates updated 02/11/2019***
In Home Overnight Pet Sitting
Starting at $75.00
Additional Information:Services cannot be provided without a Meet and Greet Consultation. Please schedule this initial visit at least 48 hoursbefore services are required. All dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations; rabies, DHLPP (distemper) and Bordetella (kennel cough). Please provide documentations at the time of meet and greet consultation. Dogs must be currently licensed in the town of residence and have license and rabies tag affixed to their collar. Will NOT accept dogs in heat. Tammi Keech and Wag Wagon Pet Services reserves the right to refuse services to any animal that is deemed unsafe or aggressive. There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks. There will be an additional fee of $25.00 per overnight stay on the following holidays:
- New Years Eve and New Years Day
- Memorial Day Weekend (Friday – Monday)
- Independence Day/July 4th
- Labor Day Weekend (Friday – Monday)
- Columbus Day Weekend (Saturday – Monday)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (Thurs-Sunday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Available in the following locations:
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Surrounding Communities